Sunday, March 13, 2011

Waiting

Time is ticking away. We are one day closer to spring and one day closer to the book being published. The book is in interior design, and I expect to see the first draft (including my first peek at the book cover) this week!

Thank you Chinyere for praying for my book this morning after Sunday school.

We are talking about faith in the workplace on Sunday mornings at Abundant Life Church. Everyone is welcome to come out and join us. After a four-week session on Sunday mornings we are going to start a small group on Wednesday evenings. Again, anyone is welcome to join us. Contact me if you are interested in either.

Thank you Pamela for purchasing the first copy of the book! No, it is not officially for sale yet. The book price hasn't even been set yet. But, you bought one anyway. I appreciate the vote of confidence. I also appreciate your comment on how the book will stimulate conversations that are not happening in the workplace, but that need to be. I just appreciate you!

Many have said you would like to purchase a book when it is available. Thank you. I appreciate each and everyone of you.

God bless, Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment