Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summertime in Minnesota


Did I promise to post snippets of my book to tease you and tempt you into purchasing a copy of Walking in Faith here in this space? Yes, I did. I have been so remiss.

Summertime in Minnesota -- I shall say no more. It's the only excuse I have to offer. Those of you whom also live in this fine state understand too well. Summer is short. Winter is long. We love summer and attempt to make the most of it. I love to be outside. My husband, Bill, and I love to ride our bicycles on the many bike trails and take our boat out on the many lakes. This summer we added to our list of things we love to do outside in the summer when we bought a new motorcycle -- A Harley, no less!

The call of the outdoors is even stronger this year, and even stronger yet as we rapidly approach the end of the season we love!

With that long-winded excuse behind me, I offer this . . . my intention is to come back to my blog and share my writing with my fan base -- all four of you (thank you for being my faithful followers). I guess if I had to be honest (which really is my intention), I would admit to feeling a little like I was posting things to a place where it wasn’t being read, a
place where not a soul would care if I posted or not.


I will try to be more faithful in posting -- taking work from both Walking in Faith and the new book I've started. Thanks for hanging in there with me. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment