Sunday, November 11, 2012


The bad news -- I don't know how to convert time zones! I'm so sorry. The good news is the show was recorded. If you go to the link below and look at SCHEDULE, my interview is recorded under the 7-8 time slot. I will also be getting a file that I can post on my website. 

Indie Book Publishing #2 order of interviews for the 11/11/12 show:  7:00-8:00 PM EST
1.      “Let the Beatitudes Be My Attitude in You: Begin the Quest”; by Marlin J. Harris
2.      Coal Dust is White: A Novel of Ambition and Greed, Love and Lust, Power and Atonement”; by Irwin Sagenkahn
3.      “Walking in Faith: Stories of Hope and Encouragement for the Workplace”; by Shari J. Harris


To find the Indie Book Publishing #2 Show Page, click on this link: http://toginet.com/shows/indiebookpublishing2
 To listen live, click the “Live on Air” (yellow arrow) at the top, left side of the page.
 Your interview will also be on the show page in our podcast library by date.  To find this page – on the right hand side of the page, you will see “Recent Shows”.  At the bottom of that list you will see “View all podcasts”.  Click on that.  Another page shows the entire list of authors that we have interviewed.  Your interview will remain in our archive as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment