Saturday, September 7, 2013

That's God


“What’s that all about?” my friend said. “ I couldn’t believe the timing of your text.”

While God had prompted me to pray for her on Monday, it wasn’t until Tuesday when God continued to put praying for her on my heart, that I sent her a text letting her know I was praying for her.

I didn’t know what she needed, but I didn’t need to. Deep in my spirit I had the sense that I should cover her in prayer. God knew her need. I thought she might be comforted to know someone was praying for her, and that’s why I let her know I was praying.

As it turns out, she was going through something at work, and did need prayer.

“That’s God,” was my reply when she commented on the timing. I told it wasn’t just a testimony of how real God is, but a testimony of how much He loved her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment