Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's Here

Hello. It's here -- Walking in Faith: Stories of Hope and Encouragement for the Workplace is available for sale on my web-site!

I have one example of the soft cover and one copy of the hardcover -- I'll have more of each next week.

Thank you to those of you who have already purchased a copy.

Currently the most frequently asked question is when am I going to have a book signing. The answer is I don't know. If you've been following my blog you will know there was nothing predictable about the process. The publisher advises from the onset not planning a party until book is in hand. If you've been following my blog you will also know that I was sick last week when I got the first copy in the mall.

I was too sick to even call anyone. All I could do is sit with my first copy in hand and thank God for it.

I'm still trying to recover from pneumonia.

Although a friend let me bring my book to her spring boutique for it's debut today. My marketing plan so far has been to tell everyone I know.

Sometimes I still don't know what to think about such personal stories for the world to read. Please go easy on me!

I dedicate my first book to my precious, loving mother. Thank you for always believing in me.

Shari Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment