Sunday, December 23, 2012

Google "Walking in Faith in the Workplace"


My husband Googled "Walking in Faith in the Workplace" this morning. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that of the top twelve hits for this search request, eleven were my book. Try it.

PR Web listed my recent press release.

Amazon, Google Books, Christian Book, and, Powell's Books all came up as places where Walking in Faith: Stories of Hope and Encouragement for the Workplace could be purchased.

The MN Christian Examiner article comes up, as does the Northwestern College article.

It's an exciting time for Walking in Faith. Since the press release on Nov. 19, 2112 I've had a radio interview on PRAISE FM  and an newspaper interview with ABC Newspaper locally.

I've had radio interviews from coast to coast and places in between -- CA, NY, GA, OH, MI to mention a few. See you Facebook Walking in Faith Fan Page for more details. And, please, while you are there if you have not already "liked' my book on the fan page please do!

I also had my first request for a live television interview in Atlanta. I'm thinking of going.


No comments:

Post a Comment